- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
"Where to?" Asked the smiling ticket agent.
The blonde rolled her eyes and said, "Duuuuuh, back here!"
- When buying gifts to take home a man will pay £5 for a £10 item he wants.
A woman will pay £10 for a £5 item that she doesn't want.
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.
- *** Did God Make You ***
A little girl was sitting on her grandfather's lap as he read her a goodnight story. From time to time, she
would take her eyes off the book and reach up to touch his wrinkled cheek. She was alternately stroking her own
cheek, then his again. Finally she spoke up,
"Grandad, did God make you?"
"Yes, sweetheart," he answered, "God made me a long time ago."
"Oh," she said and then "Grandad, did God make me too?"
"Yes indeed, honey," he answered. "God made you just a little while ago."
Feeling their respective faces again, she observed, "God's getting better at it, isn't he??"
- If all is not lost, then where is it?
- Overheard around the resort pool:
One man to another: "How often does your wife want sex?"
The first smiled and asked, "Was that one word or two?"
|Find Another Joke
Submit Your Joke